02) Stila Convertible Colour Blush in Lillium – I’ve been leaning more towards more natural looking blushes lately, and steering clear of the bright pinks that I used to reach for. Lillium is a neutral pink shade that looks like a natural flush on my cheeks. This is the perfect no-fuss cream blush.
03) Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Liner – I rarely wear liquid eyeliner, but when I do I tend to get on a roll and wear it for a few days at a time. I love the Maybelline Master Precise liner because it helps create a very fluid looking line. It’s foolproof for hamfisted folk such as myself.
04) Lancome Hypnose Mascara – This is my all time favourite mascara. This is the perfect mascara. The ultimate. It lengthens and thickens my lashes, and doesn’t transfer to my eyelid (which is something I constantly struggle with when it comes to mascara). It also stays put all day and doesn’t flake underneath the eyes at all.
05) Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss in Truth – My new favourite lipgloss. I have naturally dark lips, and this is a perfect colour match for them. This could quite easily turn into my ultimate ‘your lips but better’ product.
02) Chantecaille Diamonds Eyeshadow Trio – The festive season is all about glitz and sparkle, and I love bringing out my glittery eyeshadows to wear at night.
03) Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner – In my opinion, a little flick of liquid eyeliner is the perfect match for red lipstick and this is one of my all-time favourite liners.
04) NARS Lipstick in Jungle Red – Red lips are the key to this look, and I love wearing a really bright and festive shade of red.
05) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light – Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this highlighter and I’m dying to try it out. I feel like it would give a beautiful glow to the tops of the cheekbones and help bring this entire look together.