38) evo Mane Prescription Protein Treatment – I used up a tube of this treatment some time last year, and was lucky enough to be sent another one by a rep for evo. I love this stuff and I highly recommend it if you’re in the market for a good treatment.
39) Lucas’ Paw Paw Ointment – I picked this up on a whim a long time ago in one of those bins of products near the checkout line at Target. I know this is something of a cult product but it wasn’t that great and I won’t be buying it again.
40) True Blue Spa Hand Lotion – This was a nice hand cream, and the tube was the perfect size to keep on my desk at work. It had a refreshing lemon scent and I would probably consider repurchasing it if I ever place an order through Bath + Body Works again.
41) Bali Soap in Lemongrass – This was another of the random soaps I picked up on my trip to Bali last year. Like the others, it was nothing special and I’m now working through the others that I own in an attempt to finish them all up.
02) I will be updating my beauty cupboard listing for May so feel free to check it out early next if out if you’re interested to see which products I’m using this month.
03) In digging through my makeup collection to pick out new things to use this month I realised that some of my makeup just does not look good on my face. Which turns out to be a good thing, because it’s making it a lot easier for me to start culling some unwanted stuff.
04) I am OBSESSED with this song. I would probably love it even more if the women in that film clip did something other than dance around like thickheads.
05) There is a cafe near my work that sells smoked turkey sandwiches with picked cucumbers, rocket and mayo on soft chewy grainy sourdough and they are the best sandwiches I’ve ever tasted in my life. I’ve had to limit myself to one a week because it was getting to be too much.
06) I thought maybe I was over Darren Criss but then I saw this.
08) I’ve started using my all time favourite perfume again now that the weather has started to cool down (it is way too heavy to wear during the hot months) and I LOVE IT.
09) I’m also obsessed with this song.
10) This blouse arrived during the week and it’s beautiful. I wish they would release it in a burgundy or forest green colour. ASOS ARE YOU LISTENING?!
Then, inexplicably, all sense of common sense and reason left the building for a few days.
Alright, stay with me here because this is where things start to get a bit blurry. While browsing through the bag section I stumbled across this compact little beauty. Did you know that the more things you buy from Saks the cheaper shipping costs to Australia are? Go figure. I ended up saving around $150 on this order, so I was quite happy about that. I can also justify the additional black clutch due to the fact the black clutch I’ve been using has GOLD hardware. Of course.
Oh, and then I bought some boots.
02) How good was the final scene of Game of Thrones this week?
04) Why is it always the case that a day or two after I place an order online every single online store announces an amazing sale? I’m sure a lot of people have benefited from this, so you’re all welcome.
05) I miss Southland already.
07) I bought an iPad during the week and am now completely obsessed with Candy Crush.
08) I also finally bought these boots. Yes, it’s been a big-spend week.
09) New snack obsession.
10) I stumbled across Jeweliq during the week and thought I should pass it on to those who are interested. Each piece is under $25, and they offer flat rate shipping to Australia for $7.95.