Foundation – Givenchy Photo Perfexion Foundation in Perfect Ivory
Highlighter – YSL Touche Eclat in #1
Blush – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow
Eyeshadow – Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Shell
Event Eyeshadow – NARS Eye Duo in Kalahari
Eyeliner – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Hustle
Eyebrow Pencil – Hourglass Brow Arch in Light Brunette
Mascara – Lancome Hypnose
Lip Product – Fresh Tinted Lip Conditioner in Rose
Standout Lip Product – Chanel Lipstick in Rivoli
Let me know if you choose to do something similar this season, because I’d love to know which products you decide fit into your capsule collection.
02. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – I missed the boat on the initial run of lemming purchases of this, but I have it now and it’s lovely. Fun fact: I dropped this during the week and shattered both the product and my dreams.
03. Givenchy Photo Perfexion Foundation (in Perfect Ivory) – I completely understand if you’re sick of hearing me talk about this foundation. Yes, it’s still my favourite. Yes, I still wear it every day. Yes, I pick up a bottle of this whenever I place an order at Sephora.
04. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) – I still have two nearly-full tubs of the Maybelline Loose Powder sitting in my makeup collection, but after using that exclusively for a year or so now I felt like a change. And this is it!
05. Bobbi Brown Corrector (in Porcelain Bisque) – I’m getting close to finishing up my Arbonne cream concealer, so I thought I would give this one from Bobbi Brown a try. I haven’t opened it yet, so I’m not sure what it’s like but I’ve heard good things about it so I have high hopes.
06. Lancome Hypnose Mascara (in Black) – I can’t live without this mascara. It’s my favourite, and I can’t remember a time in (at least) the past 4 years where I didn’t own a tube of this. It’s actually cheaper for me to chuck a tube of this into my cart when I order things from Sephora than it is to buy most ‘drug store’ brand mascaras here in Australia.
07. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner (in Hustle) – This is fast becoming my favourite eyeliner. I was getting sick of wearing the same thing over and over again, and wanted to try something in a brown or bronze shade rather than black. This is an amazing product (long lasting/doesn’t smudge on the lids), and I can’t wait to try some more shades from the range.
01. Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation in Classic Ivory – I received a sample bottle of this a little while ago, and I remember the colour being a good match, and the texture being quite nice. It’s a struggle to find this shade in a lot of Pricelines though, I looked in three different stores before I managed to find a bottle to purchase.
02. Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Foundation in Ivory – I’ve tried this foundation before, and I remember liking it. It has quite a thick formula, so I thought I’d give it a go now that the cold weather has well and truly kicked in.
03. L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black – I bought this after hearing Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup mentioning it time and time again as one of her favourites. I’m a big fan of the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, but I’m on the hunt for a second ‘drugstore brand’ mascara that I like.
04. + 05. L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks in Bloody Mary & Spring Rosette – I swatched a couple of these lipsticks on my hand when I was in store, and they seemed exactly the kind that I like to wear. Fairly matte, but moisturising without being too glossy.
06. Natio Mineral Eyeshadow Trio in Bronzed – I saw the tester for this eyeshadow sitting on the shelf, and couldn’t resist picking it up. The colours are exactly what I like to wear, and I thought having all three of them together would make this a great little eye palette for traveling or tossing into my bag on the go.