02. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – I missed the boat on the initial run of lemming purchases of this, but I have it now and it’s lovely. Fun fact: I dropped this during the week and shattered both the product and my dreams.
03. Givenchy Photo Perfexion Foundation (in Perfect Ivory) – I completely understand if you’re sick of hearing me talk about this foundation. Yes, it’s still my favourite. Yes, I still wear it every day. Yes, I pick up a bottle of this whenever I place an order at Sephora.
04. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) – I still have two nearly-full tubs of the Maybelline Loose Powder sitting in my makeup collection, but after using that exclusively for a year or so now I felt like a change. And this is it!
05. Bobbi Brown Corrector (in Porcelain Bisque) – I’m getting close to finishing up my Arbonne cream concealer, so I thought I would give this one from Bobbi Brown a try. I haven’t opened it yet, so I’m not sure what it’s like but I’ve heard good things about it so I have high hopes.
06. Lancome Hypnose Mascara (in Black) – I can’t live without this mascara. It’s my favourite, and I can’t remember a time in (at least) the past 4 years where I didn’t own a tube of this. It’s actually cheaper for me to chuck a tube of this into my cart when I order things from Sephora than it is to buy most ‘drug store’ brand mascaras here in Australia.
07. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner (in Hustle) – This is fast becoming my favourite eyeliner. I was getting sick of wearing the same thing over and over again, and wanted to try something in a brown or bronze shade rather than black. This is an amazing product (long lasting/doesn’t smudge on the lids), and I can’t wait to try some more shades from the range.