– Buy a new Christmas Tree & Decorations
– Buy Christmas lights
– Buy matching wrapping paper
– Put up the Christmas Tree
– View the Christmas lights in the city
– Make gingerbread lattes
– Make gingerbread cookies
– Make my favourite Christmas shortbread cookies
– Try one of the Christmas cocktail recipes from the Donna Hay magazine
– Christmas Dinner / Secret Santa with my girlfriends
– Christmas Dinner / Secret Santa with the family
– Host Christmas Day breakfast
– Christmas Day lunch with the family
– Watch Home Alone
– Watch Elf
– Watch The Santa Clause
– Watch The Polar Express
– Watch Die Hard
– Write and send/hand out Christmas cards
I do love me some Christmas movies. What’s on your Christmas to-do list for this year?
02) Chantecaille Diamonds Eyeshadow Trio – The festive season is all about glitz and sparkle, and I love bringing out my glittery eyeshadows to wear at night.
03) Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner – In my opinion, a little flick of liquid eyeliner is the perfect match for red lipstick and this is one of my all-time favourite liners.
04) NARS Lipstick in Jungle Red – Red lips are the key to this look, and I love wearing a really bright and festive shade of red.
05) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light – Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this highlighter and I’m dying to try it out. I feel like it would give a beautiful glow to the tops of the cheekbones and help bring this entire look together.