Liv Tyler for Pantene
· Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. (At Fashion Week, Sam and his team used Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Nourishing Treatment to treat the hair and improve condition.)
· Apply a moderate amount of Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Mousse through the hair with your hands and then run each section through from root to end with a wide tooth comb.
· Roughly blowdry the hair using your hands to break the hair up and create a natural finish. (To create more texture use a large barrelled curling tong to create a soft wave in the hair – starting from the underneath section at the back of the head and working upwards.)
· Brush through the hair with a wide soft bristle brush to loosen the curls and create a wave effect. Spray the hair all over with Pantene Pro-V Body Builder Hairspray to add further texture.
· Take a small section of hair from either side of an imagined centre part, twist them over each other and pull down to the opposite side, then take an equal small section of hair from the front of the head from further down the head in line with the lower temple and twist the hair pieces together and then bring each side together at the back of the head and secure with elastic (this creates a natural hair band which helps to anchor the style in place).
· Take the section of loose hair at the back of the head and tie with elastic a short way up from the bottom of the hair to create a very loose pony tail, then roll the tail up and tuck the tail of the ponytail under the natural hair band and pull through to create a looped roll of hair.
· Pull random pieces of hair out of the loop to emphasise the texture and create an undone finish. Spray with Pantene Pro-V Stay Smooth Hairspray to set the style in place.
#16 – Roberto Colombi
#1 – Beauty Snippets
#2 – Therese
#32 – Belinda Robins
#78 – Vija
Congratulations to the five of you, I will be contacting you all via email shortly. Once again, a big thanks to everyone who entered and keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways on The Belle Lumiere in the near future.