02) I’ve decided that instead of another 50 Book Challenge next year I’m going to choose quality over quantity and aim for something a lot smaller. 4 books per season seems manageable, and anything on top of that will be considered a bonus.
03) I am beyond excited for Pacific Rim. It looks terrible. I can’t wait.
04) I miss Daryl.
06) The Dexter season seven finale was on a couple of weeks ago and O-M-G was it a huge shock. My jaw literally dropped at one of the final scenes. I can’t wait for the final season next year!
07) I accidentally ordered a couple of things from Bloom because they had a 40% off everything boxing day sale. Don’t judge me.
09) The house and home section of Anthropologie is a red alert danger zone. I want everything.
10) I finished up with Parks & Recreation season 4 and now I’ve moved on to The Office, which is a little too realistic when it comes to the similarities to my own workplace.