02) I also bought this necklace from Stella and Dot with the intention of wearing it with the dress to make it seem a bit more colourful. I originally saw it on Michele1218 (yes, I’m obsessed ok) and it looked GORGEOUS on her, so I hope it suits me just as nicely.
03) I saw this ‘The New Black’ nail polish set in the Mecca catalogue this week and decided that I must own it immediately.
04) I just can’t with Breaking Bad this season guys. My anxiety is at an ALL TIME HIGH.
06) In other Sons of Anarchy and depressing “WHY GOD, WHY?” news, Charlie Hunnam has signed up to play Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of 50 Shades of Grey. Oh Charlie. You are far too beautiful to lower yourself to this. Ugh. Major Ugh.
07) Following up on my mention of John Mayer’s new album Paradise Valley a little while ago, this is just a quiet FYI that I am LOVING it. Stand out songs for me are Wildfire, Who You Love and Waitin’ On The Day. This is the perfect album to listen to while driving around in the sunshine. It was announced recently that John Mayer would be coming to Bluesfest in 2014, and I’m praying that he’ll release some Western Australian show dates too.
08) Speaking of concerts, The National are touring Australia next year and hopefully I’ll be going. Tickets for the Perth show don’t go on sale until November, so FINGERS CROSSED I can snag me one.
09) By some miracle, my football team (Carlton) have made it into the semi finals this season. Of course, I have plans for the night of their elimination final but I’ll be checking the score whenever I can. Go the blues!
10) 105 days until Christmas!