02) I’m back in the state of mind where I want to get rid of ALL of my belongings and start from scratch. Living minimal is the BEST. I hate all my junk.
03) Big W have some super cute shoes in their Emerson range at the moment. I bought some lovely strappy wedge sandals last weekend and I’m in love with them. Hopefully I can walk in them, they’re pretty high.
04) I went out last night (to one of my best friend’s hens nights… it was a blast) and before getting ready I decided to try something different with my makeup. If you have hooded eyelids like me, Pixiwoo have a great tutorial for a smokey eye look that’s fast and really easy. I tried it out for myself and really liked the results.
06) Carlton sadly did not make it to a preliminary final. I’m glad that I was out somewhere with free alcohol to help numb the sting of that news when it came through. Better luck next year boys.
07) I accidentally placed a Sephora order on Thursday night. I don’t even know how it happened. OH WELL. I was mostly influenced by Lo Bosworth using the MUFE blush in this video. It looked amazing and I decided that I must own it immediately.
10) I received my first Christmas themed PR email this week and got SUPER EXCITED.