02) I made this chorizo & goats cheese tart last weekend and it was amazing. It’s also incredibly easy to make, so if you need something fast and simple to add to your weekly dinner routine be sure to check it out. Thanks Lo.
03) Honestly guys, if you’re not watching Breaking Bad I think there might be something wrong with you. THERE ARE ONLY TWO EPISODES LEFT. I’m dying.
04) The Mindy Project and New Girl are back! To add into the Wednesday night comedy mix, Brooklyn Nine Nine also started up this week. I’m a huge fan of Andy Samberg so I can see myself getting obsessed with this show. On top of that, Parks & Recreation returns next week. Yes.
06) Kimberley directed my attention to Social Workout earlier in the week, and I’m so glad that she did. If you’re a fan of obsessively tracking things that you do, you’ll love this. If you sign up, be sure to join our team and help us compete in challenges!
07) I’m gonna sneak another television reference in here (I do have a social life, I swear…) and mention The Leftovers, which my girl Liv Tyler has signed up to be a part of. It’s also about the end of the world/the rapture so y’all know I’ll be tuning in to watch this.
08) Urban Rituelle currently have 20-60% off their online stock, just use the code SPRINGSAVE. Hurry though, the sale ends on Sunday! I highly recommend the Turkish Rose and Vanilla range, and the Mango Milk body splash because it’s sweet and summery and delicious.
09) Kings of Leon release their new album Supersoaker on the 24th. Kings of Leon albums are usually the soundtrack to my summer, so I’m pretty pumped.
10) It has become my life’s purpose to hunt down the flamingo drink trays from IKEA.