Netflix is bringing back The Killing for a final season. GOD BLESS YOU, NETFLIX.
02) This wasn’t as funny as I’d expected it to be, but still, a fun watch for Breaking Bad fans. A word of warning: this will contain spoilers for those not completely up to date with the show.
03) Umm, so, Powder Perfect have a Home Alone themed Christmas nail polish collection.
04) Ben says hello. He is excited for Christmas. Hopefully he doesn’t repeat his efforts from last year, when he tore open all the presents under the tree while we were out for Christmas Eve dinner. We still can’t find a Bunnings voucher that he ate/hid/buried somewhere.
Priceline had 40% off of all cosmetics during the week and I slipped, ever so slightly. I’m now obsessed with the L’Oreal Chrome Shine eyeshadows. I bought the shade ‘midnight stars’ and regret not grabbing the champagne colour at the same time, because this is the most beautiful shimmery eye shadow I’ve ever seen. Like sparkling diamonds on my eyelid.
06) Speaking of makeup products that I’m in love with, the Hourglass Extreme Sheen lip glosses are beautiful. I ordered the shades ‘child’ and ‘truth’ during the Sephora VIB 20% off sale, and I’m in love with them both. The shades are gorgeous, the lasting power is great and they have a lovely texture.
07) John Mayer did a question & answer session with fans on his Tumblr, and it was wonderful. (via The Mustard Jumper)
08) This could easily be the all-time best way to advertise a couch.
09) The 90s Button.
10) If you ever have the opportunity to build your own home, I suggest going for it BUT prepare to experience stressful periods of time throughout the process. I came close to pulling all my hair out this week, due to circumstances beyond my control. Urghhh. It’ll all be over soon.