02) I’ve discovered the magic of audio books, and I’m not sure why I didn’t make an effort to get into them sooner. They certainly make the dull hours at work far more interesting.
03) Shopbop had their 25% off family & friends sale recently, and I finally got my grubby little hands on the Marc by Marc Jacobs Downtown Lola bag (in black). I’ve wanted this for a while, and at 25% off I just couldn’t resist.
04) American Horror Story is having a great season so far. It’s the show I most look forward to watching every week. The combination of Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett is everything I hoped for and more. Pure perfection.
06) I want this. A lot.
07) I also really wanted the Laura Mercier Artist Palette, but after a huge headache while attempting to place a Sephora order during their 20% off VIB sale (and having them take the money from my account, but not process my order successfully – an issue still pending resolution), it’s now sold out. Great.
08) I feel like this would go perfectly with my most awesome Christmas t-shirt.
09) Kimberley recently alerted me to this awesome app. If you’re someone who is constantly on the lookout for new music to motivate you to work out, this is amazing. I’ve already downloaded 3 of the Rock My Run playlists and I can’t wait to hear more.