02) I want these Nike sneakers so bad.
03) I feel like Ben would make a beautiful watercolour print. Don’t you?
04) Pepsi is well and truly loving the cold weather. She sleeps all day (and night), and I could not be more envious. She also looks better in my favourite ASOS scarf than I do.
06) I went to see the Presets play this show with Australian Chamber Orchestra at the Perth Concert hall earlier in the week, and it was really enjoyable. One of the things I love about going to shows at the Perth Concert Hall is the mix of the crowd attending. The age of attendees seemed to range from the mid-teens to late-70s, which was surprising.
07) I’m really loving my Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. I ordered the shade ‘hustle’ after hearing Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup raving about it. It’s a really beautiful bronze-brown shade, and I’ve been wearing it non-stop.
08) Speaking of Anna, I ordered these Clif bars after seeing her mention them on her blog. I’ve nearly finished up my stash of Luna bars, so I needed to pick up some new bars for afternoon slump/pre-gym snacking.
09) Jen vlogged some of her time in the Carribean and now I’m craving another vacation. I’m still planning our trip down south for next month, and we’ve decided to stay in my sister’s holiday home rather than book somewhere. Our wine collection has depleted a LOT recently, so I can’t wait to buy a few more bottles to help stock it up a little bit.