02) Taylor Swift released a new song (and an accompanying music video), and it’s pretty damn catchy. I do love Taylor, but I also agree with a lot of what these people are saying. I’ve never loved Taylor’s ‘pop’ songs, I’ve always preferred her more heartfelt story-telling style, but I’m interested to see what the new album is like. Hopefully it has a nice balance of both.
03) Speaking of music videos… Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda sure is interesting. (NSFW)
04) Pepsi loves it when I clean out my wallet. Scrunched up receipts make for exciting new toys.
06) This dog video made my week.
07) I really hope Bardarbunga doesn’t erupt. All of the reports about this are quite scary, and with my parents bound for Europe (AGAIN!) next week, I’d hate to think of the chaos it would cause.
08) If you’re in the market for some new books to read, this list of book releases that are due out in the second half of the year is definitely worth checking out.
09) Shape Magazine’s best running tips of all time.