02) I absolutely ADORE the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, so I was very excited to hear the news that an Ambient Lighting Blush Palette is on it’s way! I’ve been meaning to check out their range of blushes, and now I’ll be able to get three-in-one. Perfection.
03) Speaking of beautiful blushes, you ALL need to get your hands on the Tarte Amazonian Blush in the shade ‘Tipsy‘. It is to die for. I can’t say the same for the Power Pigment in the same shade, it’s a very patchy application, and feels quite drying on the lips. I’m really disappointed about that, because I thought the two would make a great pairing for a nice, bright, summery makeup look.
04) Mindy is back! I am SO happy about this show being back on my television, and now I can get back to the important task of stalking Mindy’s wardrobe every week.
06) Paulo Nutini performing ‘Scream (Funk My Life Up)‘ on Jimmy Kimmel is just… Wow.
07) I didn’t realise Blake Shelton was so attractive… I love Jimmy Fallon’s lip sync battles, and this latest one is no exception.
09) This is my favourite song at the moment. It’s from an older John Mayer album, but I feel like it suits this time of year perfectly.
10) If you’ve been dying to try some of the beautiful Tanda candles I mentioned in a blog post a little while ago, now is your chance. The tripe wick candles are reduced to $55 (including the delicious sounding Liptember scent), and from the 26th to the 28th of September there will be specials on tins (2 for $20), small candles (2 for $30), medium candles (2 for $50), and large candles (2 for $50). Only the 29th all orders over $25 will be 25% off using code HAPPY25TH. Enjoy!