02) As I’m sure you’ve all assumed, I’ve had the new Taylor Swift album on repeat since it was released last month. My favourite songs have changed with every listen (currently it’s ‘Wonderland’, which is bizarre because I hated it at first), and I feel like it’s a real ‘grower’ of an album. I love it.
03) Speaking of Taylor, how well can you decode her songs through Emoji? I got 8/10. Heh.
04) We’ve been watching ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ quite a bit lately, and I’m obsessed with Laurel’s hair and makeup. Perfection in every episode.
07) I saw ChelseaWears tweet about ‘Serial’, and I couldn’t quite figure out what she was talking about. She was talking about this podcast, and I am officially obsessed with it. If you’re into true-crime detective stories, definitely check this series out, it’s fascinating.
08) Daniel Radcliffe can rap. Who knew?
09) Paolo Nutini released Australian tour dates. Is Perth on the list? No. Kill me.
10) Too Many Cooks. Presented without comment.