02) Lady Gaga’s Sound of Music Medley gave me goosebumps.
03) Tanda are having a special offer in March, where a portion of proceeds from sales of the Juniper Breeze Reed Diffusers and Oak Moss & Amber Soy Candles and Melts will be donated to Alzheimer’s Australia. This is a cause close to my heart, so please support Tanda and their efforts by buying one of these products next month.
04) I’m finally making some progress with the final season of Sons of Anarchy, and whoa boy. What a season it’s been so far.
06) The dress debate from yesterday is still doing my head in. For the record, I started out as white and gold, but when I finally saw the black and blue, my entire perception on life changed. Here’s a little bit about the science behind it.
07) I feel like the very best of the internet seems to come through right after something totally ridiculous happens.
08) Madonna’s massive stack at the Brit Awards was pretty epic.