– sort out/upgrade my health insurance coverage
– deadhead the kangaroo paws and other plants in the garden that need sprucing up
– finish watching the final season of sons of anarchy
– clean out the bathroom cupboard
– write a to-do list for planning our USA trip
– speak to a mortgage broker about refinancing my mortgage
– march book club meeting
I managed to cross off nearly all of my goals for the month. I even achieved something rather large that I hadn’t even put on my list, which was cleaning out and organizing our walk in wardrobe. I suddenly got the urge to do the cleanout one afternoon, and did it all in the one go. It was an exciting time, let me tell you. I have been feeling quite motivated to clean out some other ‘trouble areas’ around the house too, so I’ll be sure to include those in future goal setting posts.
– Host a ‘crafternoon’ with girlfriends
– Change my address at two service providers
– Organize a gift for a co-worker who is going on maternity leave
– Organize birthday gifts for my dad, brother, and sister (and celebrate!)
– Clean out and organize the linen press
– Bake tequila lime cheesecake bars for my BFF’s Mexican Fiesta Night
– Catch up on my 50 Book Challenge
How is everyone else doing with their goal setting in 2015 so far?