– try and get at least 10 stars in my workout diary for the month
– continue to track food on a daily basis
– cut down (a LOT) on sugar intake
– get better at prepping food to take to work
– make healthier meal choices based on food tracking
I’ve noticed a few more food triggers that seem to cause me pain (and nausea, which is the WORST), so I’ve made a big effort to cut those out of my diet. Bye bye, onion. Farewell, tomato. I’ll miss you, avocado. It really sucks when it’s your favourite vegetables causing you intestinal issues. Now I have to eat crummy vegetables like cucumber and spinach all the time. Life stinks.
– Keep a daily food journal and track any side effects I have from the foods I’m eating
– Start utilising the gym again
– Stretch my hamstrings after every workout
– Cut down on chocolate (Easter was a killer)
– Pick up on my water intake again
– Switch to decaf tea 50% of the time
What is your number one health and fitness goal for the month?